Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The time of the Year... again~

Man, I've always hated and dread this time of the year.... Final exams!! Where I won't get enough sleep and entertainment. To make matters worse, I have to complete my thesis at the same time too this year! Aiyo~ Tasukete!!! HELP!!

But at the same time too, I'm kinda glad that I only have to sit for 4 papers. Waliao~ record man!! Usually i have 6-8 papers to sit for! And each time exam approaches, I'll always asked myself, "Why did I EVER apply for law school?!!"

So, please please please (!!!) pray for me... I haven't got the knack/semangat to study at all... another major problem for me but I know, Jesus' always watching over me. But then , faith without deeds is dead!! No point sitting there and praying like mad when you don't help yourself at all!!

Here my exam schedule:

23/4/08 (dats tmr!!) - Company and Partnership Law
30/4/08 - Land Law
5/5/08 - Equity & Trust
8/5/08 - Islamic Jurisprudence

Hopefully i'll be able to go through this madness, and i still have to rush like mad to get the Tasmania exchange done.

I HATE REDTAPES!!! ABSOLUTELY!!! TOTEMO KIRAI!!!

If if anybody so happens to be in the government/politics reads this... MALAYSIA BOLEH indeed...

I simply don't understand why students can't deal with the university and then the university just have to tell the Kementerian that we are going out of the country as students!!

Come on man, if you big shots can get out of the country hassle-free, i don't understand why we can't do the same!!! I felt like I'm a prisoner within my own country!! Where's my freedom of movement!!! Cakap tak serupa bikin!

UNIVERSITY STUDENTS TREATED LIKE PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDS! (Raise yer hands if you agree with me!)

Hey, if the private sectors can do this, why can't the government!!

Zen Zen Wakarimasen!!

No comments: