Monday, April 7, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

Busy looking at tour websites telling me how to go about Hobart, Tasmania and the best places to visit. I'm really excited rite now to just my feet there (although lotsa restlessness and uncertainties... It's good to be in Malaysia. Winter clothing bapak expensive man!)

Now that I've too many sweaters...I'll be getting a comfy walking shoes to ganti my worn-out sneakers...not to forget a nice jacket to keep myself from freezing. And as food is expensive, it's time for me to go on a diet over there.

I know I shouldn't be busy doing all these things 1st since I have my thesis still looming over my head, not to mention exams coming... Die la~ haha!

Excited! Aper nak buat~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.