Tuesday, April 1, 2008

PIL is done!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! PIL is done!!! Sooooooo happy!!!!! 1 less paper to mug for during exam week!! wahaha!! But then this time my exam timetable kinda "syok" la coz I'm doing thesis...(but then now I tension la....my thesis x siap siap lagi...how??!! die la!)

This is an overview of my exam schedule:

Company Law - 23/4
Land law - 30/4
Equity & Trust - 5/5 (my cousin's bday!)
Islamic Jurisprudence - 8/5

And then... Off I go to Tasmania for a syok holiday!! Muahaha~ jangan jeles.

Another cool arrangement God had made for me is this! The Australian Law Students' Association Conference will be in the same place I'm doing my attachment!! Waliao!! No need to worry bout flight dy! Just hafta extend another week... bayar the registration fees....DONE!

ALSA's been looking for opportunities to extend ties with the Aussies for quite some time dy...So, indeed. A blessing from Heaven. Hallelujah and Amen!

Now I'm hunting for a church to attend for the next 9 weeks I'm in Tasmania (my temporary home then :>)

Super excited!

No comments: