Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rice Become Porridge

As the ol' Malay proverb goes, "Nasi sudah jadi bubur".

When rice turns into porridge, nothing can be done to salvage it or turn it back into rice again.

And that is exactly my situation now... Huhu... *Depress*

Blew my Company Law. This is the first time ever in the history of the exams that I can't finish answering 2 out of 4 questions and Oh Man!! God bless me indeed...

Haven't slept the whole night studying like mad. Regretted the fact I didn't start early. My answer sheet...

Horrible.

Rod Stewart sang, "I don't wanna talk about it".

Yes. I don't wanna talk about it.

Too depressing.

Now I'll just put my hopes in God, praying for his grace and mercy to be with me.

Not forgetting to ask for His shalom.

Peace that no one can give.

p.s. I almost strangled my nephew for making such a racket this afternoon. Screaming & wailing like crazy. Dah la I under stress~ Aiyo~

No comments: