Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sad~

So sick and tired of studying... When la exam wanna over!!! Betahan~

Nyways, today's quite a blue day for me coz my housemates, Elaine and Jac are moving out. They finished their final paper yesterday (extremely jealous!!) and are considered "unofficially graduated".

So comes the end of their tenancy in Hentian Kajang with me (I'm still staying there till next year... with new housemates). They were packing today and it makes me feeling kinda sad coz i'm always not in the house... I didn't managed to get any farewell gifts/dinner with them (I'll pay for it during Convo yea... :>) and looking at the gradually empty house, I can't wait for exams to be done!!

Staying with them has been fun! Though most of the times the house is always quiet but I'll miss the times when we'll come out of our "caves" and chat while watching TV or preparing something in the kitchen.

They've always been my "tai ka cheh" or big sisters in the house as I'm always asking them on my studies. They've fervently paid the bills since the time we moved in and I miss the feeling of just giving them the money and let them settle the rest!

So...

(1) Thanks for paying the bills since day 1;
(2) Thanks for cleaning the house when I'm always not around to do so;
(3) Thanks for the books and advises I really needed in my 3rd year!!;
(4) And... thanks for being wonderful and great housemates! I couldn't asked for more.

So...

(1) Good luck in everything you do (esp chambering...Haha...everyone knows the nightmares awaiting there...);
(2) Have a great holiday before starting work;
(3) God bless you guys; and
(4) I'm gonna miss you guys so much!!!

Sayonara~

Adioz amigos~

Ciao~

Bye Bye~

Bon Voyage~

No comments: