Friday, April 11, 2008

Simply Beautiful~

I've finished watching the entire anime called "La Corda D'oro" which is a story of a girl, who has no talent in anything whatsoever, bumps into a music fairy and thus, was bestowed with a magical violin which any Tom, Dick and Harry can play on.

She was also "forcibly" enrolled into a concours, with other super-gifted-talented students from the music department and life was never the same again after that.

This is one of the best shojo anime I've watched so far after Ouran High School Host Club (which was super comedic). This anime is touching, showcasing all the beautiful classical music that I've never appreciated and boy! was it excellent~ Aiyo~ heart-melting la~

Not forgetting all the bishonens and super leng-chais (everyone's straight in this anime), it'll simply add more colours into your life in case you never liked classical music like me.

The best ensemble in this anime was the "Ave Maria" (by Schubert) violin duet between heroine- Hino Kahoko and Tsukimori Len. Simply amazing! Click at the left-hand side of my blog to listen to it.

Girls - You'll simply melt listening to this piece... Trust me...

The other ensemble I liked most was at the end of the anime, episode 25 in which the boys, in honour of their lady-love, Kahoko, played a quintet version of Salut D'armour (Love's Greeting), a composition by Sir Edward Elgar and wah~ *speechless*

I wish they have a complete soundtrack of this anime.

Marvellous!

Bravo!

No comments: