Thursday, April 17, 2008

New "Toys"

Tired like mad today...

After rushing around UKM to get things done... rush back home to finish a proposal with crept out of nowhere.

Then rush to KTM station to get my new "baby" - external hard disk... hoho...

After searching high & low for it, i decided to get Hitachi 160GB SATA. The differences between SATA and IDE caused me a big headache coz i seriously am a computer illiterate. My cousin-in-law told me to get Hitachi IDE but the sales guy recommended Western Digital SATA. What the heck man~

Haha...the best part was when dat sales guy challenged me. "So, does your friend have better knowledge on this than me?".

"Erm... yes. He's a software engineer..."

Goodness...i could have sworn dat guy was so insulted he almost chased me away from the place. Haha~ No offence yea... Honest answer mah... you ask i answer la. As simple as that....huhu

After Low Yat...rush to KLCC to meet my brother. Mana tau dat fella lambat 1 hour! Pig~ Walked around KLCC 2x kaki pun mau patah.

Hallelujah! At last he came~ mana tau more window shopping from top to bottom of KLCC. Dah la i haven't ate anything since breakfast... Aiyo~

Finally manage to drag him to get my shoes so I can eat.

Isetan (surprisingly) has lotsa nice shoes with reasonable prices! Serious!! Same model in Studio R/Stadium/Nike/Adidas/Reebok outlets but waaaaaay cheaper than d retails!

After deciding between Nike's Air Force-1, Cortez and Dunk... I decided to get the Nike Cortez. Yes... I can hear the guys cursing me for not taking AF-1.... AF-1's a little to big and bulky for my feet and Nike Dunk no more size left... so take Cortez lo...

Yay! finally get to makan! So happy!! Ureshii yo!! Initially wanna go Kim Gary's but then my bro malas wanna walk to Avenue K so went to Genki Sushi instead. *Bleks* not nice...i miss Kim Gary's beef noodles... Been craving for beef the whole day dy.

Nyways, in the midst of my shopping spree, managed to bump into Yuan Lin in the KTM. Then bumped into Zameera at the KL Sentral Monorail station. In case you dunno who the heck are they... They're my former schoolmates in MGSS. Haven't seen them in ages! Especially Zameera! Haha...still remember when she was yelling like mad at me... Pai seh man~ in public summore...haha!

Good! Great day for me even though super exhausted, not to mention I'm broke as well and I can't feel my legs.

I need spa now~

No comments: