Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cold...

In Franklin Square


A view from John Fisher and Christ College.


haha...dat's been my tagline while I'm here in hobart - COLD.

Today, as I was walking to the court, the wind at Elizabeth Mall was SO strong and cold, it almost blew me off course and froze me... *Help*

Nothing special happened today. Almost fell asleep in court coz it's so warm and nice. Half the time I have absolutely no idea wat the heck they're talking about as when they mumble... that's it. God knows wat was it about...

Lunch this afternoon was cold. Was hiding in the bus stop (to no avail) from d chilling wind. The smell of hot coffee made me start imagining that I am back in Malaysia with a bowl of hot kuey teow soup.

Buying coffee here is like getting it from Starbucks for normal coffee. Imagine drinking Starbucks every day... Pokai abis-abis!

Franklin Square was really scenic. Manage to snap a few pictures before the bus came. I also got a picture of the view from the top of my hostel overlooking the sea and the wharf. Super beautiful.

I hope i'll be able to change my tagline tomorrow from COLD to COOL.

No comments: