Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm Here


I'm here in University of Tasmania, Hobart, Australia. Yay!!


Long flight here. 7 hours to Sydney. Manage to get a quick tour of Sydney b4 cabut for connecting flight to here.


Can't really blog much as my internet access limited giler. I got this quota thingy and only limited to this for 4 weeks. So must save up and kiam siap a little.


It's really cold now over here, about 5 degrees at nite as winter came earlier than expected and it's raining. Luckily brought more sweaters than expected. i seriously didn't expect it to be this cold. Gonna kena frostbite dy...


The view here is really fantastic. From my hostel i can see the wharf with the mountains as background. Mmg like coming out of postcard.


Lots of Malaysians here and everyone's been so helpful to me and my friend here, looking blur and sesat all the time. The Aussies were really nice as well. So we're seriously lucky to get so many ppl to help us around. God really blessed me in this area.


Now hunting for the CF and church here and hope to have a place to stay for a week to wait for the conference.


Saw a few pockaroos and rabbits hopping around. Cute until i stepped into their poops littered all over the walkway. Cis~


alrite, gotta go... will try to blog soon.


No comments: