Saturday, May 24, 2008

Last Minute...

Been doing a lot of last minute shopping and preparation before I fly off to Tasmania tomorrow.

Been eating all the yummy Malaysian food since I will be deprived of it for 2 months. Haha...everything! You name it!

Nasi lemak, Char Kuey Teow, Asam Laksa, Prawn Mee, Nasi Kerabu, Nasi Dagang, Bak Kut Teh....

Huhu...i'll definitely miss rice and curry. Trust me....

Nyways, been doing a lot of shopping as well, getting all the international plugs and padlocks (for my luggage, in case someone wanna use me as a drug mule...)

Tripod stand for my camera (i foresee there'll be many times where no one will wanna hold the camera for me...)

Change my money(!) - thank goodness d rates went down a lil'. Last week was 3.0, then 3 days ago 3.1!! but then when i went to change in Midvalley it was 3.08...boleh la...better than nothing.

Can't really sleep as well these few days as thoughts kept running through my mind, worrying what i'll forget to bring and what not!

Tomorrow I'll be going grocery shopping to get all the yummy Malaysian snacks there so that I don't miss home so much.

My aunty told me to get Maggie mee there but then that's the least that i'll miss...i think... Been surviving on Maggi for 2 years when I was staying in UKM hostel... I think some wax's still inside my belly... muahaha...

Alright then, I hope i'll get to blog 1 last time tomorrow before I board the plane.

Till then... adioz~

No comments: