Sunday, May 25, 2008

Anticipation

Well, in another 8 hours i'll be flying to Australia.

There's been a lot of anticipation, fear of the uncertainty, what's going to happen (e.g. how to get my laundry done...etc etc).

I was almost packed when my cousin, Jamie barged in telling me I can't have a hand luggage, my Reebok pack bag and my laptop bag together with me on the plane. So have to rearrange my whole bag again...

I've also been checking out hotspots to visit while I'm transiting in Sydney. I'm definitely gonna check out the famous Opera House, The Rocks, Darling Harbour and probably the Royal Botanical Gardens. Hahaha... Kill 2 birds with 1 stone~

Been checking out the weather and the temperature there as well and gosh! It's gonna be really cold!! It was 6 degrees celsius yesterday night in Hobart, Tasmania and it's gonna rain on Tuesday... lagi la merana and cold~ Thank goodness it's gonna be cool in Sydney... ala Genting or a lil' colder. Yay!!

This is gonna be my last entry for now. The next one will be from Australia, with love~

Adioz!!

No comments: