Monday, June 2, 2008

Beauty and the Beast

Hobart and Tasmania are overall, a very beautiful place, one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen in my entire life. I haven't been to too many places but the view here is definitely breathtaking. God's creation certainly testifies all the way to the max in Tasmania.

It's getting really, really cold here (it was 3 degrees celsius this morning) and it was freezing. My room was so cold, everything else just felt like ice when you touch it. (My handphone, camera, cups etc). The thought of waking up and walking down to the faculty and to the city was impossible. I just didn't want to wake up!! And I don't know how long can my comforter keep me warm as it keeps getting colder and colder!! I've checked on Google and found out it's going to be 0c this Saturday! Oh dear... Help me survive the cold, Lord Jesus!

I've been walking a lot here in Hobart, more than I've ever walked in my entire life. To put the kilometres together, I think it can easily reach 30km. It might even be 50km!! Haha...crazy rite??!! When I had my scooter on I was complaining of the sun and rain. Now, I just wish I had something to transport me around instead of my legs. They've been aching and groaning for me to stop walking. Joints and bones were creaking already, especially in the cold. You would need to warm it up before you can start walking properly without the pain. Haha...

Legal Practice was a challenge today. We were given a legal pop quiz on 1st year subjects (i know!! I forgot everything) and tomorrow we'll be doing trust accounting (how exciting can that be...). We are to show ourselves at the office by 9am tomorrow morning too and I seriously wonder if I could pull that off....

In short, I don't think I am able to blog everything here so i'll let the pictures do the talking, aite?

G'day mate~

p.s. Oh yea, the title... Hobart's a beauty...i looked like beast from lack of sleep, being fat and bad hair day...

No comments: