Saturday, May 10, 2008

Home Sweet Home~

A day after exam...straight away "jetted" home (by bus, of coz!! haha) to Kuantan for Mother's Day and also to see everyone & my beloved hometown before jetting off (for real this time) to Hobart, Tasmania next Sunday.

Man!! I'm definitely gonna miss home, Malaysia, and the food!!!

Been shopping like mad for everything i need there. Really Pokai dy. And I dunno how am I gonna sumbat everything into the luggage and pray hard it won't exceed 20 kgs!! Worse still, how am I gonna come back w/o exceeding the weight limit with all the souvenirs and request??!!! Aiyo~

Hanging out in Starbucks, Mega with my bro now, sipping on latte and enjoying my music. Peace and quiet from the crazy life i have.

I know, i know... i'm supposed to be finishing my thesis rite?? Yes!! Rite away!! my have inspiration and now i kinda know what to write dy...hehehe....

Been to the new East Coast Mall, the new hip place in my hometown.

Not bad~ But the parking and toilet's HORRIBLE!! There were leftover cement everywhere, not to forget lotsa chipped parts off the wall... the parking area's flooded... still dusty with cement debris...

But on the positive note... Jeng Jeng Jeng!! We have:

(1) Sushi King!!! (wah~ so happy...went for dinner yesterday & lunck today...muahahaha)
(2) Padini Concept Store!! (Wow!! now at least when i'm back i got things to look at...)
(3) MNG's coming!! (another place to look at....)
(4) Big Apple (donut chain...nyways, i'm x a donut fan...doesn't matter to me...)
(5) Carrefour (almost 4got... hehehe... Nasib baik x in China...i can sense another anti-french protest...)

What else ah?? So basically, fellow Kuantanians who are so used to KL life, at least when you're back you'll still a lil' glimpse of KL life in the mall. Not too bad eh?

Haven't been to the beach yet. Lotsa to-do things in my list before i go off for my "holiday-cum-attachment". I wonder can i finish everything in time!! Help me, Lord Jesus!

But was so lonely before my bro came back.

Miss you, Phil Phil... Cle abandoned me...dun wanna "choi" me oso yesterday....huhu...

Nobody here in Kuantan. Sien~

Anyhow, i'll still love this place for what it is.

Hurray for Sushi King!!

No comments: