Saturday, June 14, 2008

1 Apple = RM360

I was super duper ultra depress yesterday. As i came back from Canberra to Tasmania in a fine mood on Friday the 13th, I was fined $120 (=RM360) for bringing in ONE (1) APPLE in TASMANIA. If you're planning to visit here, I suggest that you do not (!!) bring any food in, especially in your hand luggage lest you suffer the same fate I did.

The only options my fellow college mates told me was to write in an appeal letter to the authorities to waive this fine. I seriously have no idea all these things were prohibited as I brought it in with me from Sydney and Canberra to Melbourne.

So i hope my appeal letter would be APPEALING enough and i do hope God will have mercy on me, sparing me the $120 as He knows how I can't afford to pay RM360 for an apple.

Help me, God!

No comments: