Wednesday, June 18, 2008

No longer Depress!

Despite the apple incident, i'm no longer depressed, thanks to Jesus! The Holy Spirit taught me something very important, even to those who don't believe it.

Always listen to announcements made on board, ESPECIALLY when it comes to things you can/cannot bring into that place. And don't listen to your IPod like me when announcements are made...

I've submitted my appeal to them (i made sure i made my friends proof-read it for me... can't leak out anything yet until the result's out lest i get into another trouble.) Wait for my good news then!

Another reason why I'm no longer depress...

Well, my exam results came out to be better than the last sem! Utterly shocking for me as i expected to to badly this time...hehehe... Seriously!! And i thought i'm gonna fail my Company Law... super duper unexpected....

My stay here in Tassie's now in it's final lap. When i think about the food and heat back home, can't wait to get back. But when i think about my friends and the beautiful land i've decided to call my second home, I don't wanna leave!!!

All good things must come to an end huh?

No comments: