Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Travelling light...

I'll be heading to Canberra for 4 days in another 40 minutes and i won't be able to blog for 4 days. (No internet access, sorry). After spending more than 2 weeks here in Hobart, i grew to love this place a lot and i don't really feel homesick at all, partly because there are so many Msian students around, thus all the Msian jokes and stories thrown around to annoy the other non-Msians during mealtimes in the cafeteria.

I haven't been posting photos lately, sorry. Been busy... haha!

Well, i was up on Mount Wellington yesterday.

Spectacular. Marvelous. Undescribable.

I'll let the pictures do the talking.

There are a lot of things which i didn't understand about Msians studying abroad, and i am always very sceptical and critical on them. Questions like "why they never make the effort to mix around?", "rich kids, all they know is how to spend their parents' money like water" and the perception that most of them are spoilt brats were answered during my stay here in UTas.

I grew fond of them and i do understand their circumstances too. Not all of them are bad or bratty (a little but that's all) and they still accept all fellow Msians despite our backgrounds. Well, for me to elaborate on all the points i made above would take another day for me to do so. Let me just save my breath...

Everything is not like what we think it is.

No comments: