Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Week Now...

It's been a week now since i'm back in Malaysia.

All been's well, except i'm always tired and my sinus has come back to haunt me again, after going MIA for almost 2 months in Tassie.

On my 1st day back, i almost got myself killed while riding on my trustee scooter. It was raining, i didn't see a pothole coming, went into it, bounced back up to find my tyre a goner, almost lost control of my scooter and crashed, with the risk of oncoming cars running all over me!

Argh!! I forgot how lousy Malaysian roads are already!

Then there's tons of work to catch up with, with tutorials already starting next week (What!!!) I'm not even ready yet and i guess i'm the blurest person in class now.

Everyone said I put on weight already. *Totemo Kanashi!*

Other than that, i had quite a fun weel, binging on nasi lemak, char kuey teow and durian.

Been sweating as well which is good since i haven't been sweating for 2 months now. But my hands feel like falling off after the badminton game.

Saw Olympians Lee Chong Wei, Hafiz Hashim, Misbun Sidek and a reserve player, Darren Liew (hahaha!! not d goofy Darren Liew @ Yati!). Not bad, not bad... well, everybody was being cooperative by not gawking or running all over them when they were there. Occasionally there were some hardcore fan who were dying for an autograph and a picture.

Alright, back to my reports. Hope all goes well with my Bangkok trip next 2 weeks now since i'm broke and no sponsors.

Please pray for me yea!! hahaha... thanks! to cheh! kamsa hamnida! arigatou!

No comments: