Saturday, July 5, 2008

Apple Story: Part 2

Dear all,

Just in case you're waiting for the sequel to my Apple incident, i have news...

GOOD NEWS!!!! HALLELUJAH!

Apparently, i was one of the lucky people who got saman during the transition period in the hierarchy of the office. So whoever got saman then, it will be withdrawn and we will only be receiving a warning letter instead.

YAHOO!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe my ears and i know this is a miracle. I've been praying like mad for my fine to be waived coz they initially called me, they told me my saman was still standing and my appeal letter has been rejected. But then he wasn't sure about it. After he checked the whole thing again, he told me the good news. I could've kiss him if that guy was with me... Hahaha!

God's been really good to me.

Everything i had wished to do and complete has been done.

I wish to see snow - done.

I wish my fine being waived - done.

I wish to see the whole of Hobart - done.

I wish to go to Launceston and Cradle Mountain - done.

I wish to see snow on Mount Wellington - done.

I wish to fit in with my fellow collegemate - done.

I wish to see the Cadbury choc factory - done.

I wish to see kangaroos, koalas, tasmanian devils, wallabies & wombats - done.

I am grateful indeed to God for this wonderful opportunity. Being here in Tassie was something I have never dream of and now I am here without having to pay a single cent.

This is a miracle indeed.

And I can say with conviction that I am truly blessed by God.

No comments: