Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sameshi to Tanoshi

Home sweet Home.

I'm finally back in Malaysia after my 2 month stint in Tasmania.

Sameshi... Ye, i'm missing all my friends and all the beautiful things in Tassie.

I missed the wonderful and fun hostel life, which is very different from Malaysian public uni hostel life. Tanoshi tashkani ne~

I missed practicing Japanese with my Jap & Msian frens there.

I missed the noisy and yucky dining hall food.

I missed walking for hours from UTas down to Sandy Bay and to Hobart.

I missed having to climb up the hill and stairs to John Fisher College and not sweat one bit.

I missed the chilling wind and biting cold weather of Tassie.

I missed the fact that sinus healed on its own in cold and dry Tassie.

But...

I'm happy...tanoshi to ureshi...that i'm back home.

Happy to see my nephew finally walking.

Happy to taste my nasi lemak (with sambal & chilli!!) for breakfast again instead of greasy & creamy food in dining hall.

Happy to ride on my scooter (but almost crashed as i went into a pothole...dang! Malaysian road...)

Happy to be able to wear shorts & t-shirt, not having to put on layers of clothing before stepping out.

Happy to eat Aunty's tasty Chinese food (with much taste) and yummy soup (not those creamy, tasteless soup in Aussie).

Happy to binge on durian yesterday!!! (but missing Tassie's crunchy, juicy & sweet apple).

Sameshi soshite tanoshi tashkani.

Oboteru ne, Tasmania.

No comments: