Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm So Dead

Tomorrow's my first CP class under Mona Fandey and I'm so dead coz I'm supposed to mug on 5 cases but I have absolutely 0 idea on what they are about since I've missed 2 classes now. Darn!

Don't care. I'm gonna take my chances and go ahead with it. But hopefully I don't get slaughtered alive in her tutorial tomorrow. *gulp*

Another bad news is our CF = Christian Fellowship known as PERKEB in UKM. We're no longer allowed to hold any meetings within uni grounds coz there's a new law out which bans all forms of religious classes other Islam within UKM. The basis for disallowing us to continue was that our sermons = religious classes. The rest is history.

The devil's working really hard to bring us down in Malaysia but we'll never give up nor let our guard down. Bring it on, Satan! We're ready for you and we'll win this battle coz God the Almighty is with us! Jesus rose up victorious after 3 days of his death. So you think you can bring down this God of ours? No way dude...

I do hope NECF and FES would voice out on our behalf on this issue. Whatever happen to freedom of religion and freedom of expression? It's not as if we are propagating Christianity to the Muslims on UKM grounds!

This is insane! Outrageous!

Totally insensitive to the founders of the Constitution and of the country. I believe they never had thought that one fine day, such Pekeliling would be issued to stop the minorities from practicing what they believe.

I do hope the relevant authorities would realised what would the consequences of their actions be especially in preaching Malaysia is a democratic country when reality speaks otherwise. They too, must always remember all their power comes from God above, and not from their own might nor by elections only.

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom"
(Proverbs 1:7)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i have good news here though. Cf now is an official club in MMU Melaka!