Saturday, July 26, 2008

Punked!

Was punked by ZLW's partners yesterday. What the...

I smsed LG to tell her i'll be visiting them on Friday. She sounded excited in the sms and she's gonna introduce me to their "new, handsome, young partner". Hmm...since when did they have a new partner and me not knowing anything bout it...

So i asked TJ over on MSN bout it. He used to be the chambie in ZLW under WM and he's still in touch with everyone there so he'll have some news bout it.

"What do you mean you don't know who? Cannot be. LG would've told you. What you mean you don't talk about work with her? Liar..."

In the end, i chose to believe him coz he sounded sincere and i have a naive and good heart (muahahaha....^^)

Went straight to 3A, Block B, Megan Avenue II near KLCC. Got into the office and chit chat with CZ and WM. Then LG came down.

"So, want to know our new partner? Hey! Partner! Come, come!"

And voila....

IT WAS TJ!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got punked!!! I was screaming like mad in the office (which is unethical. The office's supposed to be a sombre, serious working space...) and i gave him a nice slap to the arm for such an evil trick on me. I was still in shock!!

I have suspected it could be him, especially when he told me that he has a say in selecting chambering students. Darn!!! DARN!!!!!!

That was one of the best punks that someone pulled on me, other than Cle's Kelantan-Golok trick and Phil's UN trick.

Everybody's manipulating my good and pure, believing heart.

Porke!!!! Doshite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it. Revenge is coming soon. I might not know how to execute it now, but when i do... You're so dead, TJ.... DEAD.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL. the UN trick was a good one.Uganda? ha ha ha ha ha ha