Friday, November 2, 2007

YARGHHH!!

My dear cousin's currently chowing down this great bowl of salted-fish-mihun-soup from the popular Pudu shop that sells the greatest salted-fish-mihun-soup on planet Earth!

Problem is....I'm fasting now....huhu!

Another great temptation rite in front of my eyes (not to mention nose as well....)

Don't care!! I'm gonna tapau McD's to reward myself after my fast & prayer...Hahaha...Just like wat Joseph Raj said in TSF, it's during times when you're fasting that you'll start to "mengidam"/crave for food that you never crave for all this while....hahaha!! Aper nie??!

I'll make it...by the grace of God! And I know what I'm doing now it's not some sort of competition of trying to impress people with my ability of not to eat for several days and try to break David Blaine's 40 days and nites without food!!

I'm not trying to prove anything here....

But I'm I am making my point here that I will honour my God by going through this time of fast & prayer week, even if it's just 1 meal per day... (You guys know how much I love eating!! 1 meal oso very tempting dy...not to mention now exam period summore!!)

And I know that God will honour me and grant me favour too!

Thank you Jesus!

p.s. McDonald's just came up with a new Cornetto Sundae & McFlurry ice-cream!!! Now got strawberry flavour McFlurry!!! I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: