Saturday, November 3, 2007

Will I be....Will you?

*Goosebumps*


I was viewing Bern's blog and wow...!

He also posted an MJ video called "Heal the World".

And both videos me and Bern posted moved me to tears.

It surely can't be coincidental.

Is God trying to tell me something?

Is this why I am placed by God in a law school?

Is this some kind of message God has put in my heart?

Compassion for mankind?

Compassion for the world?

Is this one of my callings in life?

To make a change and heal this broken and hurting world?

Will I be a voice for the voiceless?

Will I be present for those who are in need?

Will I be a Christian who's ready to pick up my own cross and follow Jesus?

Will I be....?

And I pray that I will be one.

Even if it's just for something small.

I want to be The One.

To make a change in my world.

To heal the world.

Will you, friends?

No comments: