Friday, November 9, 2007

Those Were the Days....




Those were the days when you're still playing with all these toys... haha! And lil' nephew's terrorising d whole house trying to run everybody down with his "car/walker"! Forever trying to run my toes off my feet! And he's acquired a new skill... punching people and his youngest aunty always become the victim... Not easy being the youngest in the family. Even a baby will bully you...




But I do miss the days when I was a babe. No worries, can sleep like mad, great complexion, smooth skin...hahaha! Now I'm jealous of a baby. But a human's gotta grow. That's life. Not an easy journey but someone (no...rather everyone!)'s gotta walk this old, trodden and the dusty dirt road of life.




Enjoy your "child-like-ness" while you can. It's better than therapy. Go play or eat something you haven't ate for ages.





I'm craving for Sugus now....




No comments: