Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's Over!!!

YES.....!!! Exam's over!! Yatta! Hooray!!! WooHoo!!!

And what a better way to celebrate it than sleep! (No lar~ in the end went to Midvalley n lepak + celebrate Sean (my coursemate's) birthday...)

After our "great" escapade... (got cheated by eating in this Jap restaurant called Oh Sushi next to Starbucks...cost us a bomb!! Dah la service + food lousy! Pay fer nothin'! Sueh la~ Chillis tutup...)

Oh~ sorry... No photos as no one remembered to bring their cams. Haha! Woi! We just finished our Jurisprudence paper la! What more can you ask for?? Nobody actually slept at all d nite b4!

So everybody was comatosed that nite (real early!) till d next day! I slept at 10pm til 9.30 am d next day! Dats not my normal schedule! Hahaha! I'm a Batman~

Nyways, went to KLCC today... Wanted to go to Canaanland to get my CDs and books. Lepak in Kinokuniya oso....But then i "pokai"...No $$ to buy anything much... Spent everything shopping on clothes...Hahaha! I'm trying to reinvent my wardrobe. Any idea anyone?

Now, the next thing in my "to do" list... Finish up my thesis proposals and not to mention prep for ALSA's International Conference next January!! High expectation, high pressure, high everything! I'm still in d after exam mode so.... a bit lethargic. Hope all my energy would come back real soon! Meeting tomorrow...Huhu...

And I really (desperately) wanna go back to Kuantan!!! Bernard's back. So dat means.... The people of Shalom United are in Kuantan!! Except me.... *Sob* *Sob*

Sure all my best buddies are busy mamaking now without even missing me...Ceh~ Tak guna... Babi!! (Dats actually our special endearment for each other...hahaha! You can only use it on them...)

Adios~ Adios~ I'll start posting all the pictures again when I'm full of energy. Gomennasai ne!

No comments: