Saturday, March 29, 2008

Gomennasai~

Hey frens!

Gomen gomen!! haha! sorry yea didn't update my blog for AGES!!!! I know, i know...But then busy mah~ Can't help it if lecturers decided to go all out in giving their assignments to us! Not to mention i still have 4 chapters to my thesis which i have to pass up by end of next month! *gulp*

Well, what happened all these while when my blog wasn't updated before....Hahaha...guess I'll just fast-forward and skip all of it la! Better tell you guys what I'm up to currently, rite? Sou deshou? Hehe...

Well, been trying to improve my Japanese like mad. Unfortunately (Zanne ne~) it's not going anywhere far. Dakedo, watashi wo zettaini ganbarru nihongo ga motto benkyou (I don't even know if this whole sentence is grammatically correct or not...haha)

Feeling older these days, especially after my nephew's 1st day has gone by. *sob* I really wanna live like Peter Pan, or better, like what Bryan Adams sang, "I'm gonna be 18 til I die!!".

Well, all these sad stories aside (not to mention my scooter's tyre "pancit" today when I'm in a rush....), Good News!!! I'll be going to Tasmania for my attachment in University of Tasmania this May for 7 weeks! So.... don't miss me ya! hahaha! I'll try my best (ganbarru) to get as many souvenirs for everyone la... Pokai la! Not rich okay. I'm not born with a silver spoon in my mouth. However, thanks to God's wonderful favour and blessing in my life, I'm fully sponsored for this trip. Hallelujah!!!!

But make it a point not to praise God only in good times, but also in hard times. Remember what Job said? Do we only receive what is good from God but not the bad? Not that God blesses us with evil...Coz He is GOOD! Amen!

I'll make it a point to update my blog all the time when I'm in Tasmania, okay? Hehehe...well, that's the only way I can get everyone updated.

Again~ Sorry la for all the delays and laches in updating my blog....hahaha!! Ya ampun! Cheng song hamnida! Sumimasen! ^^

No comments: