Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wedding Bells


Probably our last "kiddy" photo with the "V" we Asians love so much...


Wedding bells tolled as joyous faces filed pass the masjid ground after the "akad nikah".
(Obviously not my wedding...)

Hasnidar's the first gal to be head into married life from 5M (goodness! I/We have always thought she'll be quite late...mana tau the first. Whoever placed their bets.... sudah kalah la~ Bayar, bayar!)

Words alone can't express such joy and excitement in our hearts (sometimes, i think we're more excited as compared to the bride herself coz when I called her on the phone a day before her big day, she was still in 'shopping' mood... haha~ still got time go out shop man~)

Somehow, I also felt like I've lost a friend after the wedding. I wonder why... It just felt like my dear friend's gone somewhere, into another dimension, no longer in our heydays, back when we were still in school doing ridiculous things together (although she's more of the decent gal as compared to me... ^^).

Maybe I'm suffering from the "Peter Pan" syndrome. I don't wanna grow up. I don't wanna lose all those sweet and hilarious memories when we were still crazy bachelorettes, and we don't have to ask/tell our husbands that we're gonna have a late nite reunion somewhere.

But everyone's gotta grow up, sou deshou? Maybe I might still be able to lead a bacholerette life after marriage, but then who knows? Anything can happen.

Alright, alright. Phil and Cle's been complaining bout my blog being long-winded. I rest my case. Do enjoy the pictures~

Nyways, congrats and wishing you a happily-ever-after marriage, dear friend! Thanks for my first ever true Malay wedding experience as well!


No comments: