Sunday, October 19, 2008

Do I Really Need to Attend Church?

Of coz la! No man is an island. It's a wonderful place full of encouragement and optimism, clean and purifying (100x better than AmbiPure...).

Being back in church after a loooooong spell of absence and also after a looooooong spell of spiritual draught feels EXCELLENT!

Witnessing the baptism ceremony in church, especially our veteran folks (one of them 82 years old!) is encouraging and it lifts up your spirit! If he can do it, why not me?!

In a nutshell:

CHURCH is my COLLEGE
HEAVEN is my UNIVERSITY
JESUS is my PRINCIPAL
HOLY SPIRIT is my TEACHER
ANGELS are my CLASSMATES
BIBLE is my SYLLABUS
TRIALS & TEMPTATIONS are EXAMS
winning SOULS to the kingdom of GOD is the EXAM RESULT
receiving a GREAT REWARD from JESUS is the DEGREE i get
PRAISE & WORSHIP is the SLOGAN of our college
JESUS CHRIST IS MY ALL *amen*

No comments: