Monday, October 20, 2008

A Glimpse of Heaven

Hallelujah....Hallelujah... The praises to God ringing in my ears as I watched the video of the song again.

And at that moment, I saw a glimpse of heaven in my head. As I see the people in the auditorium singing with passion, hands were lifted up on high for Jesus, the choir echoing together to add sweetness to the melody of heaven...

And I saw the hosts of heaven singing together in unison with them. And to think I will be one of them when I'm back home with Jesus, singing and worshipping Him with all my heart, letting the "Hallelujah" and "Hosanna" continuously ring in my ears...

The Book of Psalm was dedicated to express our innermost emotions, on joy, sorrow, fear, bitterness... and it also speaks of praises and singing. This is the place I want to spend my eternity in.

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere.

Hallelujah, Hallelujah... All glory and praise to the Highest above.

No comments: