Monday, November 3, 2008

Exam...Porke?!

I always always always.............. hate this time of the year. Final exam.

Urgh. My head... My precious sleep... Cannot watch dramas on youtube.

My 2nd last exam in UKM. After May.... MERDEKA!!! (Can't wait!)

Today's paper (Civil Procedure)... thank God! I was praying (nope...more like pleading actually) to God to spare me, to have mercy on me coz I only started studying the night before!
Hellelujah! It wasn't too bad after all~ (at least I know I won't have to stay back another year... and see "her" face again!)

What did I do with my 1-week study leave? Watch Astro, youtube, novels...anything but law... can't take it anymore!

Faster! Wanna grad dy!

Tomorrow, another war. Criminal Procedure. At least can sleep coz starting at 3pm.

But then the day after that, 8.30am paper... Islamic Evidence.

Wish me all the luck in the world and do pray for me~

*Gulp*