Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Current Fav Songs

Hehe! Didn't expect to suddenly post so many things at once huh? Sorry la! Aiya~ When I didn't update say I never update...so now I update abis-abis la!

Here are my current favourite Japanese songs and artiste!

(1) Ken Hirai - Got a great voice, not to mention great look too! (100% Nihon-jin despite his features...Uso janai...Tak tipu...)

(2) Kobukuro - Japan's Guang Liang Ping Guan a.k.a. Michael & Victor. They might look like uncles but then their songs are good! Worth checking out.

(3) John Hoon - a.k.a. Kim Jeong Hoon. He might looked familiar to you coz he's one of the leng chais in Princess Hours (cun drama!). I didn't know he sings in Jap til recently....Haha~ I like the beat of this song...

(4) K - a.k.a. Kang Yoon Sung. Another Korean who made it big in Japan. I ABSOLUTELY love his voice!! Fabulous!! I bet even Simon Cowell will agree with me :)

I know Cle's gonna roll his eyes coz I'm posting up all the mushy love songs +ballads. But I don't care! They're good!

Enjoy!

No comments: