Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lastly!

My last post of the day!!! Hahaha!!!

American Idol!!! Who can miss this season?!

Actually, I wasn't nuts about AI but then there was this article in the papers which caught my attention especially on David Archuleta (my favourite "Idol" so far....But then I do hope he'll buck up coz after this performance, everything was so-so only...Hoping for something better)

He was particularly good in this song! Indeed (Tashkani), I gotta agree with Randy that his vocal was the best! (Michael Johns also have a really good voice other than him). And he's cute la~ hahaha! So shy and Ah Boy....

But I gotta say the girls suck! No offense though but in this season of AI.... It's the guys who rule.

Go David!! (There's another David in the show, David Cook... Rocker, Chris Daughtry wannabe... boleh la....)

No comments: