Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Most Wanted Persons...

These people have violated my every single rights in life....and yet I simply love them~ Hahaha...I always tell them I wish I could marry all 3 of them because they are my BFFs! (Best Friends Forever!) It's quite unusual (or absolutely not!) that these 3 guys here are my best buddies! They're gonna be my bride's maids (bride's men???) on my wedding day! Hahahaa! I would wanna see the look on their faces! Utter shockness!


Okay, the list below does not, in any way reflect their ranking in my BFF list! All of them are equal in my sight and therefore, no need to argue who's the best...Hahaha...just like what Jesus told his disciples, everyone's the same in the sight of the Father, our dear God in heaven!


Outrageous+ infuriating+ extreme+ nutty+ hilarious+ fun+ comforting+ confidante+ safe+ trust+ etc = *whirrr!!* blend it all together and you'll get.... Phua Zi Jin's Best Buddies and Friends for all eternity! I'll definitely see you guys in heaven too!


Muaks Muaks~ Love you guys... Bernard Khoo Lea Way, Philip Pak Hoi Yip, Clement Cheam Heng Kit...my dear brothers and comrades in Christ!