Wednesday, March 25, 2009

B***h Fest

I'm so glad my mock trial's done. It's been weeks of nightmare for all of us and i'm proud to say we're the first group to say "Good Riddance!"

However, this whole mock trial thing brought all the worst of my coursemates. People whom you've always thought to be nice and helpful turn out to be bloody hypocrites and they turn on you to suck your blood dry.

Tips to handle such b*****s:

1. Forget bout making agreements with them. They'll turn around and take a huge bit off yer hand. No point making promises/agreements with people who don't even know how to honour their words. In Canto, this is called "Bei pei, mo chi, ha lau, jin kak!"

2. Expect the unexpected. In order words, just expect tons of s**t being thrown on yer face. Under-handed, dirty tactics etc etc... You name it, they have it.

3. Expect them to go bragging all over the faculty declaring their glory and victory when the truth is, they suck big time in court. Wrong procedures, no ethics, language suck, unprofessional and a public display of outrageous bitchiness... Kalau nak gedik tu, main jauh-jauh... I have no idea why would they wanna brag about their shit character and their even shittier work.

Well, what can I say? I'm so tired of all this nonsense I have no idea how long can my patience run... Those who knows me well enough would know I have a temper of a volcano. Let sleeping dogs lie... No need to take stones and continuously pelt that fella. Once you've provoke it long enough, good luck. You've awaken a monster.

Last but not least, before you go around bitching about others and declaring to the whole world about your so-called greatness, go look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what do you see.

I bet it's gonna be lots of shit on it.

No comments: