Friday, September 19, 2008

Hooray...hooray! It's a Hollie, hollie Day!

Yay!! After going through the last mid sem paper for the week (nope, it's not the end yet. Still have Criminal Procedure Code) and going nuts over Civil Procedure assignment, I can finally take a break to take a breather. It's been a hectic semester this year, and final year is not fun at all. I still remember my 2nd year where I went over to my coursemates' house (everyone in the house were law students. So, you can imagine the commotion we made then...) and played games ranging from mahjong to uno to snap... Screaming our lungs out with the high risks of us being herded back to the balai polis for making such a racket in the quiet and peaceful neighbourhood.

Teresa Kok's been freed after 8-days in VIP detention (6ft by 8ft cell... VIP indeed huh...). Good news indeed. Tomorrow's Bar Council EGM would be fun. Wish I could be there to watch but since I have no locus standi and I'll be going back to my beloved hometown Kuantan (with my monster nephew in toll), all I can do is just wait and then check everything out online.

The wonders of technology.

A holiday's not so much of a holiday for me as well as this would be the time where I can actually sit in the library and try to finish all the various assignments still waiting for me. Darn~ Where is justice in this world?

Anyway, happy holidays to my fellow friends and fight on fellow comrades in our attempts to level our mountains of work.

No comments: