Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TGI Chaos


Girls nite out.


We've finally managed to (successfully!) plan a ex-classmates gathering (except Pamela...haha) tonight at 1U in TGI Fridays.


The process was...wow...tedious! Lilian was around in KL (visiting her in-laws...haha) so she planned to meet up with us. I didn't know Lydia's back until Lian told me. Sheesh~ It wasn't confirmed until the today.


We've managed to call everyone last minute and got them all to come out to Midvalley. But then Lydia said she preferred 1U but it's so far for me to travel there!! It's like going to Kuantan from UKM!!! Darn~


Initially Lilian was going to fetch me but then she told me later to go there on my own. So i met up with Chong Ngan at KL Sentral then took the train there after switching from KTM then we took a bus to Ikano then we took a cab to 1U....


Exactly!!! And Pamela have to sms me to hurry up. I was really agitated by then as she's working in the building whereas we travelled all the way there just to meet them. How considerate...


Nyways, by the time me and Chong Ngan got there, we were just too hungry to be angry and all i wanna do is eat. That's all. Since the guys chose TGIs, we all ordered from there. I regretted I ordered that stoopid sandwich!! Aiyo~ the bread's as tough as a rock and it wasn't satisfying. I should've went with my guts on the pasta!!


Wasted~


But I was also willing to travel so far partly because i wanted to meet with Lydia as she's got a job with PWC in Birmingham so she'll be working there for 3 years and not come back within that years. So better see her before she chow~


It's was enjoyable to hear the gossips and updates on everyone's life (esp love life...we're girls after all!) and to see each other again after some time. Everyone seemed fine and genki!


Hope we'll have another gathering like this again.

No comments: