Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kichigai!

I'm so crazy over Suga Shikao now! I'm so addicted to him that I have to make sure I go online every nite just to go to Youtube to watch his MTV there.

I've posted 2 clips here, Gogo no Pareedo (Afternoon Parade) and Nobody Knows, some of which I personally liked. I liked the fun funky tune of Gogo no Pareedo and I love the guitar arrangements in Nobody Knows. Try watching it dudes~

I'm also trying to hard to get the guitar chords to his softer, strum-friendly songs such as Hachigatsu no Seranade (August Serenade), Natsukage (Summer Shadow) etc etc coz it sounds really good unplugged.

I would sum up Suga Shikao's music as being a blend of rock and funk at the same time. It's really interesting and fun listening to his different tunes.

Naruhodo kichigai desu ne~

No comments: